Do you have a hearing loss that needs to be evaluated by a professional?
If you answer YES to TWO or MORE of the following questions, you should get a professional hearing test. Contact us for an in-person hearing evaluation:
- Do you hear, but have trouble understanding certain words during conversation?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
- Do you have trouble hearing when you can’t see the speaker’s face?
- Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
- Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?
- Do you have trouble understanding women’s or children’s voices?
- Do you have trouble hearing in a noisy background? (restaurants, movies, churches)?
- Do you have trouble following a conversation with two or more people talking at the same time?
- Do you have to strain to understand conversation?
- Do family members or co-workers remark that you are missing what has been said?
- Do many people you talk to seem to mumble (or not speak clearly)?
- Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?